Thursday, April 2, 2009

LDS church food storage counsel

I have been working on my food storage for several years now. I got started when I was called in my ward (local church congregation) to serve on a cooking with food storage committee. I believe the best place to start is with the counsel from LDS church leaders, from there use the inspiration to direct you to what is best for your family. The more we worked on being prepared, the more direction and help we received.

The food storage posts will all reflect what I or other friends have done, use them as suggestions and ideas, not as the only way to do things.

Because each family is different, you will notice the church has given broad guidelines, not specific lists.

http://www.providentliving.org/channel/1,11677,1706-1,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment